Thursday, April 21, 2016

Winners - Challenge #135

Such fun to see all the creations in the last challenge!  I've been out of town for a little and missed out on a lot while I was gone.  However, I felt like I was truly inspired when I looked at the collection of entries.  I even made two cards this week - shock and awe!  Thank you.  :D
 
Let's get to some exciting stuff that you've been waiting for.
Our random winner from the least challenge is ...  


Congratulations - you've won a $10 Gift Certificate!
Please e-mail Kathy (address in sidebar), so she can get your prize code to you. 

We also like to highlight some selected features that caught our eyes . . .  
 
 
 
 
 
Congratulations!  The winners and spotlighted peeps can grab the badge to display on your blogs.  Thank you everyone else for participating and stay tuned for another challenge.

2 comments:

  1. What a lovely start to my day - thank you so much... so pleased for the other winners and spotlights too.
    Sue...xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for choosing my card as winner and Top3. Congrats to the other winners.
    Hugs
    Kuni

    ReplyDelete